Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Multiplication

Awhile ago I wrote about my co-worker, Wang, who has a habit of (a) stealing pens from my desk or (b) chewing on pens and leaving them at my desk. When I discovered he’d chewed a pen and left it on my desk, I decided to leave it out in hopes that he would eventually steal said pen, thus making us both happy.

Would you believe that it’s been over a month and he still hasn’t taken this pen from my desk? Worse yet, the pen has started multiplying. There are now FIVE pens of dubious nature that are sitting on the edge of my desk, awaiting Wang’s theft. Not all of them are mine either. Wang has started leaving pens at my desk. But since they’re his, and he has a bad (and disgusting habit) of chewing on them, I won’t go near them.

This evidence suggests that Wang has stopped stealing pens from my desk, right? WRONG! Wang continues to steal pens at an alarming rate. So much so that I’m starting to think that Wang is doing this on purpose just to annoy me. I hope that’s why he’s doing it. Because if it’s not on purpose, he has some serious problems.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?