Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

Kid Nation!

Have you heard of Kid Nation. I just did and I'm so excited I can hardly tipe. Er, make that "type." Okay, they're taking 40 kids and putting them in charge of their own "ghost" town for 40 days. It's going to be like the wild west, but with kids (and presumably no guns, but you never know with today's kids).

This sounds AWESOME. There are going to be cliques and fights and stupidness. And the best part is that there's almost certainly going to be dorks and geeks who get forced to clean the outhouses. Oh my. Like, how long will it take before the "sheriff" gets convinced by the bully to let his gambling operations go. And what about the 12-year-old girl who decides the best way to make money is to start a brothel!

This makes Lord of the Flies look like a joke. Conch shell my ass! They only killed Piggie in Lord of the Flies. There's a chance that EVERY kid is going to get killed on Kid Nation. I don't know that I can possibly NOT watch it. Honey, please set up the DVR. Let the fall TV season begin!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?