Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

VIP = Very Important Pee-er

The title brings up a good question. What do you call a person who's peeing? A peeer? That looks like a typo. I'm going with Pee-er. Anywho.

As I mentioned earlier, all the big wigs are in the Chicago office today. I just ran into our CEO in the bathroom and had the good fortune to be able to stand next to the man as we both peed. Now, this is the CEO of the company and I'm just a peon. (Not a pee-on, which is the worst job in the world unless you're REALLY disgusting.) What should I say to the man? Uh, thanks for hiring the person who hired the person who hired the person who hired me? Thanks for keeping the ship afloat?

No, I said what I think every person who encounters their CEO should say. I said, "I'm a big fan of your movies, Mr. Clooney." Then I walked away. He's going to be confused about that for a LONG time. Now I just have to hide under my desk until he's gone for the day, lest he find me and fire my ass.

Comments:
You are quite entertaining. Exactly the type thing I would ponder, if I were male and....well we will not go there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?