Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Arrival of the Big Wigs

I got an email at work yesterday saying that our HR Services board was having a meeting in Chicago today and tomorrow. I don't really know what this "board" does, but I know it involves our CEO, our CFO, and a bunch of other higher-ups.

Today, I went to the bathroom during what must have been one of the board's breaks. A couple of guys came into the bathroom after me, chatting it up. But they were physically all over the place. They're in front of the urinals, in front of the stalls, in front of the sinks, in front of the doors. So when I'm done peeing and I have to wash my hands, I have to sneak around one guy. Then I have to finagle my way around the other to dry my hands. And it's quite a dance to get out the door because they're both trying to leave, but they're too busy talking to actually do so.

Once I get to the hallway, there are more people talking and getting in my way. I just wanted to stop and yell, "Hey, ASSHOLES. Shut up and move it!" Somehow, I don't think that would be very conducive to me keeping my job. Just a guess.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?