Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Stupid English

What's the plural of "sweettooth"? Is it sweetteeth or sweettooths? For example, if I were to say that I have one of the biggest sweetooths in the world, is that grammatically correct? This stuff bothers the shit out of me. I think I'm going to start speaking a more normal language. Like Australian.

In other news, I'm WAY far behind on my blog writing. I'm in the middle of summarizing a trip to a Model Train Expo from last weekend. Plus, there have been plenty of things going on around the house and with Luke. But I'm so busy at work that I don't have time to write about them. I suppose that's a good thing and something I shouldn't complain about. In fact, one of my friends recently asked me about work and I responded with obscenely positive comments. (Maybe "obscenely" isn't the right word there. But I like using "obscenely." I think more people should.) He naturally assumed that HR had gotten ahold of my email and triggered some sort of auto-respond pro-Geeks Inc. comment.

The truth is even weirder. I like my job. I like the people I work with. And the days seem to zip by. I'm actually thinking at work and I'm what the HR-types like to call "engaged." My point is that if you want me to write more blog entries, you should start telling my bosses here at Geeks Inc. to stop getting me involved in so many cool projects.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?