Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Movie Idea

I had a weird dream last night. I don’t like sharing dream stories because they’re incredibly stupid. The only thing worse than sharing a dream story is hearing someone else’s disjointed account of their own dreams. I get it, the cat was trying to eat your head and the cat turned into a ’57 Chevy. It’s riveting. Anyway.

Last night, I had a dream where I was being attacked by a midget. I tried to kill this evil midget with (naturally) a sawed-off shotgun. Every time I shot him in the face, his face would get all black and nothing would happen to him. He just kept coming after me! I jolted awake and was unable to fall back asleep right away. This dream had just inspired the best movie idea ever!

I’m a little too involved in a website where you “invest” in movies. One of the movies that has a lot of rumors about it right now is T4, the fourth Terminator movie. Well, my idea is that instead of doing T4, they should do T/2. The hero of the movie (John Connor? Sarah Connor? The T1000?) can be tracked by a midget robot. Honestly, who would suspect a midget of being a robotic killer? (Other than me, now that I’ve had this horrible dream.) We could even get Mickey from Seinfeld to play the role of the Terminator. I smell box office gold….

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?