Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Hel-LOOOO Booby!

One of the joys of working downtown is that I frequently encounter what some like to call the “indigent” peoples. Others (myself included) like to call them “creepy, smelly homeless” people. Today I was out to lunch with Wang. It was actually a nice lunch because I got to hear Wang complain about people in the office. It’s always nice hearing about office politics, something I’m completely (and happily) clueless about.

On our way back from lunch, I spied a homeless lady wearing a torn sweatshirt. She was an overweight woman. And looking at her sweatshirt, it looked like you could see her belly spilling over her pants. I thought, “Is that her belly or a shirt?” As I looked at her, she helped me out by lifting up her sweatshirt, confirming (a) that it was in fact her belly and (b) that she was in fact a woman. Yes, she flashed me a boob.

I like boobs. I’m a big fan of them. I’m president of their fan club. Hell, even half my friends are boobs (although of a rather less pleasant nature than the boobs of my fan club). But if I live for a million more years and never have to see another fat homeless lady boob in my life, I’ll die a happy man.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?