Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Flogging Molly

I just discovered Flogging Molly, which is a punkish Irish pub band. What's funny is how I discovered them. I was flipping through my iPod looking for a random album I might enjoy. I saw one, Swagger, that I didn't recognize. Turns out it was Flogging Molly. Apparently, I downloaded it several months earlier and forgot about it. I really need to cut back on my downloading. It's addictive, I tells ya.

Anyway, it's great music and I thought about how fun it'd be to see them live. I checked their website and found out that they played in Milwaukee last night! Damn it! You've got to be kidding me! Talk about bad timing.

The funny part, though, is that they're playing in Norway tomorrow. I wouldn't wish that sort of travelling on anybody.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?