Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Scott the Drag Queen

Today I had my weekly productivity meeting at LAF. We get together and talk about who has time available over the next 4 weeks so that the managers can plan project staffing appropriately. It's one of the things I really like about LAF. They know how busy you are and will steer projects your way if you have time available. Me likey!

Anyway, in today's meeting I got REALLY confused. This one woman was talking about her available time and someone addressed her as "Scott." Huh? I thought for sure that it must be a mistake. But people kept calling her either Scott or Scottie. I stared at her and tried to decide if she was really a man in woman's clothing. It didn't look likely. So now I'm really confused. Who on earth would name their daughter "Scott"? Is this like "A Boy Named Sue" in reverse? Is there a nationality out there where "Scott" is a traditional female name? Could someone please shed some light on this situation?

Comments:
Was she good looking?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?