Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Finales, Finally

This week, a bunch of finales are going to aired. The one I'm most looking forward to, 24, is on tonight. In the preview, it looks as though Jack is about to shoot the President unless he confesses to what he's done. Somehow, I think the clip is misleading and Jack's really threatening somebody else, like his daughter (Kim) for being so annoying. But if it is the President, oooooh man!

This week's finale on lost promises to answer all kinds of questions. I doubt they will, but I don't care. Know what I just figured out today all by myself? You know how they have to enter the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42 into the computer every 108 minutes? Well, those numbers, when added together, equal 108. I'm sure most of you had already figured that out. I'm kinda kicking myself for not doing it myself. And yet I'm still so proud of myself. It really doesn't take much nowadays.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?