Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

It's Been a Long Time Since I Rock and Rolled

It's been like a week since my last post. That's not good. And this one is going to be short. I've been inundated with school work, which wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for Luke being sick all week. The Wife stayed home on Monday so I could go to class. I stayed home Tuesday (skipping one class) then proceeded to fail my Accounting midterm. Okay, I probably didn't fail it, but I could have done better. Still, it doesn't matter because I'll pass the class and graduate. That's ALL that matters. I skipped work yesterday to be with Luke. The Mother-in-Law skipped work today to be with Luke. Turns out he has an ear infection. So hopefully he'll get better. Because I'm completely exhausted from taking care of him. I'm really looking forward to working full-time and The Wife staying home to be The Housewife. Soon enough. And hopefully, I'll be able to start writing more posts. I just need a nap and some caffeine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?