Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Nose Whistles

If there's one thing I really hate, it's nose whistles. You know what I'm talking about. It's when you breathe through your nose, and for some reason, it makes little whistling noises with every breath. Most of the time, nobody else can hear it, but it drives you nuts nonetheless.

Usually, the only time I notice it is in bed. It's really the only time my house is quiet since I'm the last one to go to bed every night. I crawl into bed and try to get situated. Usually this takes several minutes because I'm very anal about how my sheets have to be. But I've already covered my OCD issues. So, I'll get all set and then I'll hear it. "Weeee."

It drives me absolutely nuts. I'll try anything to make it stop. I blow. ("Weee.") I pick. ("Weee.") I scratch. ("Weee.") I squeeze. ("Weee.") I push. ("Weee.") I pull. ("Weee.") I punch. ("Weee.") You name it, I try it. ("Weee.") But sometimes, there's just nothing you can do to get your wife's nose to stop whistling. ("Weee.")

Comments:
I'm so happy I gave you blog fodder.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?