Friday, March 31, 2006

 

God Hates Heart Surgery

I couldn't believe this when I read it (may require registration to ChicagoTribune.com), but God apparently hates heart surgeries. Or maybe it's heart surgeons. Or maybe it's just people with weak hearts.

I've never understood this phenomena anyway. Why do strangers sit at bedsides and pray for people? Do these morons believe that they have some sort of direct line to God and that their prayers will save the person? It just doesn't make sense. And worse yet, it seems to have the complete opposite effect of what the person praying wants.

If I'm ever on my deathbed (and given the way I eat and drink, that day will be coming soon), and someone comes into my hospital room to pray for me, kick them the heck out. Tell them to go pray for a brain and/or a hobby.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?