Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Hey, It's THAT Guy!!!

There's a phenomenon that you're no doubt familiar with. You're watching a movie or TV show and you see some guy that makes you think, "Hey, it's THAT guy!" The Wife turned me onto a website devoted to this, and it consumes too much of my time.

What makes the website so appealing to me is that it's just a list of names. So you click on the name, hover your mouse over the picture and say (in my case, because I can't internalize my thoughts), "Hey, it's THAT guy!" (By the way, the people in this computer lab are getting tired of me saying that over and over.)

So, if you have some time at work (and who doesn't), check it out. Oh, and if you have time, check out the link for Celebrity vs. Thing. They conduct comparisons of actors and various other "things." For example, Matthew Broderick vs. French Toast. It's both insightful and amusing. And now I have something else to waste my time with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?